Personalized Private In-Home Care
Unlimited Care specializes in 24-hour live-in, as well as hourly care. We use well-qualified staff to provide assistance with all the needs of daily living.
Services Provided Include:
- Personal consultation with families & clients before choosing an ideal caregiver
- RN Delegated Tasks –vital signs, medication set-up & administration, wound care, ostomy care, tube feeding and insulin care
- Bathing/showering, dressing & hygiene assistance
- Fall prevention & safety
- Memory care, nurturing the mind
- Meal preparation, home cooked meals
- Monitoring diet and eating habits
- Swallowing issues, management & safety
- Music therapy
- Light housekeeping, linen change and laundry
- Medication reminders & monitoring
- Caring companionship
- Transportation to rehabs, doctor’s appointments, grocery shopping, church events and activities, prescription pick-ups and errands.
- Pet care
Our caregivers complete an extensive orientation, training, and background checks before being placed with your loved one.
Our caregivers are the agency’s employees; their taxes are withheld and paid.
We employ our own registered nurses that work and train our caregivers to ensure families that we are providing the highest level of care.
Licensed in the following Texas counties:
Services are provided and admissions/referrals are made without regard to race, color, creed, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, disability, age or national origin.